Welcome! My name is Walt Posten. I am the owner of Posten’s Performance, Inc., your neighborhood mobile auto repair service. Why choose me? Here are the top five reasons…
- Convenience: I come to you, so you don’t have to sit at a repair shop all day waiting for your vehicle. I understand the value of your time. I will work on your vehicle while you get the things done that matter most to you.
- Personal Service: Customer service and quality workmanship are my top priorities. I am the owner and technician who works on your vehicle. I make sure it is fixed right the first time. My reputation depends on it.
- Savings: I am a dealer-trained and master certified technician without the dealership price.
- Experience: With over thirty years of auto repair experience, I can diagnose and repair problems quickly.
- Accessibility: When you call me, you are calling my personal cell phone number. It is like having your own auto technician on speed dial… so put me in your phone now while you’re thinking about it. (772) 971-9258
Whether you are at home, on the side of the road, or in a parking lot, I’ll fix your vehicle and get you on the road again soon.
I am originally from Toledo, Ohio but grew up in southern Michigan. I started working on cars with my dad’s neighbors when I was a kid. We were always tinkering with something. My first car was a 1968 Pontiac Catalina that I bought from my dad when I was fifteen years old. I started fixing it up as soon as I got it! I started to realize that working on cars was a fun hobby for me. I followed this passion through high school taking auto shop classes. In fact, it was my high school auto shop teacher that got me a job at the local Chevy dealer, Dave White Chevrolet in 1981.
I have called Port St. Lucie home for the last twenty-four years. I remember when Port St. Lucie Boulevard was two lanes wide, and street names were spray painted on posts in the ground.
It was at Bill Redditt Ford in Stuart where I earned my Ford Master Technician Certification. The dealership isn’t there anymore, but I still keep in touch with some of my co-workers from that time. It’s hard to believe that it has already been fourteen years since I started Posten’s Performance! Times have changed and so have cars and trucks. Vehicles are more sophisticated than ever. Some of my off time is dedicated to ongoing training that keeps me up to date with the latest technology and bulletins.
In my spare time, I enjoy fabricating things with metal including welding. Did you know I built the Space Shuttle? The one on Gatlin Boulevard, that is. I love to see people’s reactions when I tell them. It is parked outside the Realty Depot. Originally it was a project for the church, then Realty Depot purchased it. Also, I like to go to the local racetrack when I can. I raced my 69′ Nova at Milan Dragstrip in Michigan for many years when I was younger. I still have it, but it’s been a while since it has seen the track.
I regularly attend church services at Calvary Chapel in Port St. Lucie. I’ve been involved with the youth group on various projects. I think it’s important to train up our children to be respectful, polite, and thoughtful young men and women. I currently attend a mens accountablility group, and my wife and I attend a couples small group at Calvary. My favorite Bible verse is Galatians 2:20 NIV. “I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.”
My son, Walt, Jr. is a chip off the old block. Not only does he have my name, he has my talents, too. He teaches welding at Indian River State College. I love dogs, too. My favorite dog is, of course, Cody, our chow/golden retriever mix.
Enough about me. Give me a call, so I can fix that car of yours! (772)-971-9258
About NAPA AutoCare
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
- To employ ASE-certified technicians.
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty, which provides our customers with 24 months/24,000 miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at more than 14,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.